Exhibits

The Texas Trail Museum houses the generators used to supply electricity to Pine Bluffs around the middle of the 20th century.  The museum complex displays artifacts of the 1800 and 1900s. A 1938 fire engine formerly used by the Town of Pine Bluffs, is displayed at the Texas Trail Museum.
Twin diesel engines that provided electricity for Pine Bluffs from 1937 – 1960, are displayed at the Texas Trail Museum. Donated to the Museum in 2007, by Dr. Charles (Chuck) Reher and the Archeology Department at the U. of Wyoming, this teepee is a perfect example of the type used by American Indians who inhabited the area around Pine Bluffs a century ago. Many teepee rings have been discovered in the Bluffs south of town.
The first schoolhouse in southeastern Laramie County and a restored former Catholic Church are located at the Texas Trail Museum. The interior of the first schoolhouse built in southeastern Laramie County is displayed at the Texas Trail Museum.
A covered wagon, saddles, bridles, and other old west necessities are on display at the Texas Trail Museum The Brodine-Walker Boarding House, which was built in the early 1900’s, housed many railroad workers and travelers.
A Union Pacific Caboose is available at the museum, for touring.